Read more »" />

News

Share:

2015 Ray Allen Basketball ProCamp

Registration for my fourth annual Citi Ray Allen Basketball ProCamp is now open at http://citi.us/1yNbETd. Use your #CitiCard and get 20% off. Camp will be held on August 1st & 2nd at East Granby High School in East Granby, CT and is open to boys and girls in grades 1-12. Spots are limited!

Allen-Facebook_CITI

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments

7 Responses to 2015 Ray Allen Basketball ProCamp

1. JamesRax says:

курс валют прогноз – курс рубля к доллару, курс евро на сегодня.

2. лента латунная л63 – цветной металлопрокат прокат, купить пруток бронзовый браж 9 4.

3. Artsr says:

Быстро http: //spolox. ru/artic-prokladka-kabelyta/prokladka-kabeluya-81. html – прокладка кабеля Москва и область ООО фирма “Сполох”

4. Spencer Chatfield says:

Ray, I am a 15 year old Celtics Fan. You are my favorite player to ever play a sport. I was there playoff games at the garden when you hit clutch shots and missed shots and you are the only player when you did miss a shot or had a game it did not impact my view of you. I have heard about you wanting to retire and I respect that decision. But as suggestion, if you are iffy on what you want to do, try to go back. You affected the game on and off the court with ur charities, broken records, and clutch shots. And if you do not come back your still my favorite athlete, player, and person and many others people too.
    #Respect
    #TrayFour
    #20
    #34
    #Clutch

5. Rob Jones says:

Hi I have a little brother that plays basketball in college he is a freshman at a juco. He a combo guard a 6’3 195 he has an athletic play style with an ok shot. He is more comfortable in the paint not so conformable around the arc. Similar to a Dwayne Wade in the paint drawing fouls. But I want to help him get his came to another level to become more of a complete guard that’s comfortable shooting the three. Do You have any recommendations far as a trainer that helped you out or by miracle chance you train him??if you ever read this you could give me a call 813-863-5338 or 813-622-9215 thanks Ray

6. jesus shuttlesworth says:

This Message is to Ray Allen, if you sign with the Bulls this Season i will donate 5,000$ to any charities of your choice! 🙂

7. Aaron says:

Duncan is 38 and was like 12 of 14 shooting the other night, just sayin’. If you’re still in shape, the Cavs got it together now, to say the least. Seems like it’s time to come back Ray with the playoffs just 2 months away, there’s still time to get into a smooth rotation and impart some serious playoff knowledge to the Cavs. I think it’d be cool if Cleveland got a championship, they say the city hasn’t won a championship in half a century, it’s time!